At Homes By Dickerson, we believe your home should reflect you inside and out — your style, your personality, your needs… that’s why we call it The Home of Your Life. With a custom, high-performance home as your canvas, you can make your space entirely yours without sacrificing the choices that are most important to you.
A beautiful new home in The Triangle offers unbeatable benefits that make everyday life sweeter than ever. Best of all, during the building process, we ensure to educate you, support you, and make this process as easy as we can. Take a look at the advantages of a new Homes By Dickerson home:
Easier To Maintain:
- Used: Old, antiquated systems that require repairs, causing code concerns and maintenance issues
- New: New plumbing, electric, heating, and cooling systems that run efficiently and prevent maintenance and replacements that can cost thousands
The Home of Your Life:
- Used: Design choices that reflect another family from another time
- New: Personalized materials and special features that reflect your personal style, so you’ll move in knowing that you already love the features in your home (and won’t have to spend thousands making design changes and additions down the road)
- Used: Missing many of the green and smart home features that you’re looking for today
- New: Energy Star Certified, crafted to the National Green Building Standard, and voluntarily built to the NC HERO Code, which decreases your utility bills and keeps your family comfortable year-round
- Used: A layout that’s completely out of your hands (and not in sync with your lifestyle)
- New: A contemporary, award-winning floor plan chosen and customized by you, with the help of our in-house architect, to fit your specific style and preferences
- Used: An unfamiliar location, lot, or community that you didn’t necessarily want or choose
- New: A beautiful planned community with the contemporary amenities you love, like parks and community spaces, that’s close to the conveniences you need, like schools and transit
- Used: Depending on its age, the home and everything in it are likely past warranty coverage, so no warranties mean large repair bills
- New: Invaluable peace of mind with our customer care program for the next year and beyond
At Homes By Dickerson, we strive to be good stewards of your money, building custom designs which are not only aesthetically beautiful but built to the highest energy-efficiency standards. Our award-winning plans will save you money on your monthly utility bills, increase your comfort, and give you peace of mind that your home is built with the highest quality materials in some of the best locations in The Triangle.
For more information about how you can own The Home of Your Life, contact Whitney at 919-917-3132 or Whitney@HomesByDickerson.com.