When building a home, there is always more to consider than just how many bedrooms and bathrooms you will need. You are selecting a community and a lifestyle for your family to be a part of, a place where you will venture outside to enjoy amenities, scenery, and time with friends and neighbors. Wouldn’t it be great if you could experience the environment of a community before you made the decision to purchase a home there?
At Briar Chapel, you can! Briar Chapel, the largest green community in the Triangle located in Chapel Hill, now offers a “Resident for a Day” program which allows you to experience the community and all of its offerings before making your home-buying decision.
Once you receive your free, all-access pass at the community’s Information Center, you and your family can discover all the wonders that Briar Chapel Hill has to offer.
• Explore more than 10 parks including a two-acre “Boulder Park” with horseshoe and bocce courts, a fire pit and a community garden; “Briar Commons Park” which features an amphitheater and event space; “Adventure Park” that offers a natural play scape, “Discovery Park” complete with hammock swings; “Community Sports Park”, a sports lover’s dream with soccer, football and baseball fields; and “Bark Park”, a doggie retreat!
• Relax in the “Briar Club” resident clubhouse where you can participate in any of the numerous homeowner events which may be going on in the beautiful LEED-Certified facility. You can also get information on how to participate in the community scavenger hunt.
• Invigorate yourself in the fully-equipped fitness center which boasts 3 treadmills, 3 elliptical machines, 2 bikes, free weights, weight machines, personal trainers, and group fitness studio (yoga, Zumba, etc.)
• Discover the breathtaking scenery in and around the community when you hike or bike any of the 24 total miles of nature trails.
• Experience the convenience to local shopping and dining, schools, UNC and Duke Medical Centers, Jordan Lake State Park, UNC and Downtown Chapel Hill, Southpoint Mall, RDU International Airport and Research Triangle Park.
While you are enjoying your “Resident for a Day” pass at Briar Chapel, do not forget to stop in and see Homes By Dickerson’s brand-new decorated model home featuring our Sales Center and Design Center! View the quality and craftsmanship in the many details you will find throughout the model home including high-performance green features, custom trim, USB portals, 10’ ceilings and spacious storage areas. Tour our new Design Center and start planning the look and feel of the rooms in your new Homes By Dickerson home! Located at 307 Dark Forest Drive.
Also, do not forget to ask our Sales Counselors about the newest phase, Phase 7, at Briar Chapel which is coming soon. Now is a great time to get information on where your future Homes By Dickerson home will be located!
To take advantage of Briar Chapel’s Resident for a Day program, follow this link: www.briarchapelnc.com/residentday and follow the steps to secure a pass for you and your family to come and explore all the wonders of Briar Chapel. To learn more about Homes by Dickerson’s homes or to schedule a private tour, contact email@example.com or call 919.929.2266