Beautiful weather and throngs of people made for a great first weekend of the 49th annual Parade of Homes! Over 1400 people came through our 8 stunning Parade Homes this past Saturday and Sunday. The homes had been polished and shined and received rave reviews from Realtors, Builders and the General Public.
These are just a few of the comments we received on these great homes.
“Gorgeous floor plan!”
“Love the attention to detail!”
“Amazing tile work!”
“Beautiful designs and great use of space!”
“Most beautiful front porch ever!”
“Nice wooded back yard with screen porch and fire pit, perfect for entertaining and roasting marshmallows!”
Congratulations to our 1st Parade to the Home of Your Life Winner, Jon Carter. Jon and his family have won a $50 VISA gift card.
If you have not had a chance to join The Parade, put it on your calendar to venture out October 10-12 or October 17-19, 12noon to 5pm. Only 2 more weekends remain to be a part of this experience!
Here is our line-up of homes:
- The Franklin at Briar Chapel, 307 Dark Forest, Chapel Hill, $597,900
- The Chamborde at Briar Chapel, 183 Bennett Mountain Trace, Chapel Hill, $614,900
- The Lakeview Manor at Croasdaile Farms, 3402 Trail Wood Drive, Raleigh, $910,000
- The Sullivan II at Traditions, 1301 Reservoir Lane, Wake Forest, $617,900
- The Walden Pond at Barton’s Grove, 1025 Margaret’s Lane, Raleigh, $761,900
- The Arramore at Sunset Bluffs, 114 Sunset Bluffs Lane, Fuquay-Varina, $439,900
- The Oakmont at Heritage Wake Forest, 5721 Massey Branch Drive, Rolesville, $594,900
- The St. James II at Traditions, 1225 Reservoir View Lane, Wake Forest, $675,900
Not available on the weekends? Contact us at 919-917-3132 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your private tour of any of these 8 beautiful homes today!