Thanks to all the agents who came out to Winston’s Grille last night. It was a beautiful evening to be able to be out on the patio. We enjoyed catching up with you and hearing that you are all working hard to find great available move-in ready homes for your clients. Homes by Dickerson was excited to be able to share that we have several new homes throughout the Triangle- Raleigh, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill and Durham that are now under construction and several that can close by June. To view a list of our available move-in ready homes, click here. In addition to the homes currently under construction, we were thrilled to be able to announce several new communities we are starting.
- Barton’s Grove – 2 acre wooded home sites in North Raleigh off of Creedmoor Road and Mount Vernon Church Road. New ranch plans. We will have one of our homes showcased on the Green Home Tour happening the first 2 weekends in May.
- Haywood – development is now underway and be on the look-out for a preview event coming up middle to end of May! We will have 25 homesites right off of Pinecrest and Glenwood Ave. Priced from the $650’s.
- Croasdaile Farm- North Durham just minutes from Duke and I-85. Large custom home sites, new ranch plans starting from the $650’s.
- Tradition’s at Heritage Wake Forest – we will be part of the Builder Team in the new Bridgewater Estate section. Be on the look-out for more details coming soon!
- Sunset Bluffs – this is the final phase of Sunset Ridge and Sunset Bluffs. We will be part of the builder team and will be offering single family homes starting from the $400’s.
To view our floorplan portfolio and current communities- click here to check out our home designer.
Also coming up is the Green Home Tour which will be happening on the first two weekends in May- the 3rd, 4th and 10th,11th. Homes by Dickerson will have two certified high performance green homes on tour between Briar Chapel and Barton’s Grove.
Congratulations to our gift card drawing winners- Chris Morton from Rare Properties and Lynn Stellings with Fonville Morisey. The big winner of the night was Teri Wray with Coldwell Banker HPW who won the iPad Mini! A big thank you to Boise Cascade Engineered Wood Products for co-sponsoring the event with us and having representatives there to share product knowledge with us. Here are some pictures from the event!
We look forward to our next social which will be coming up in June in Chapel Hill! Stay tuned for more details! For more information on any of our homes and communities email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-847-4447.