Homes By Dickerson prides itself on choosing the most desirable, scenic and distinctive locations for our new home communities. One of our newest communities, Hollycrest, will be coming soon to Pinehurst, North Carolina.
While the name Pinehurst evokes one of the world’s most famous golf courses, The Village of Pinehurst is home to more than just the iconic resort. Named for its abundance of towering pine trees, Pinehurst is located in central North Carolina and is known for its rich history and southern hospitality.
Here are some of the top things to experience when you move to Hollycrest in Pinehurst, NC.
- Golf, golf, and more golf. The Pinehurst Resort is home to 9 golf courses! It’s not known as the “cradle of American golf” for nothing. With designs dating from 1901 through 2018, you’ll find courses that fit a variety of styles and skill levels.
- Take a spa day. The Spa at Pinehurst is designed to convey tranquility at every turn. Whether you take a dip in the pool, enjoy a facial or body wrap, or unwind with a massage, you’ll feel relaxed and rejuvenated from head to toe.
- 3 words: horse drawn carriage. Yes, you can explore the charming Village of Pinehurst from the point of view of a carriage. The town, designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, suggests a New England-style village with winding paths and historic homes. It’s delightful.
- Speaking of The Village. Founded in 1895 – before the golf course – The Village of Pinehurst was envisioned as a health resort, with tons of sunshine and clean, pine-scented air. Now, it is a quaint town with unique shops, boutiques, and restaurants, along with an arboretum and miles of walking trails.
- Summer Fun. Every year, there are so many concerts, theatrical performances, equestrian events, street festivals, and antique fairs in the Pinehurst area. During the summer, you might choose from Shakespeare in the Pines, Independence Day festivities, or the Live After 5 concert series.
For more information about our new home community in Pinehurst, NC contact us at (910)348-7423.