The new year is almost here! As you look ahead to all of the exciting things coming your way in 2022, you may be ready to make a fresh start in a brand new home. After all, a new home means more opportunities — more space to personalize, more modern features to enjoy, and more connection to your family, community, and beyond.
If you are currently deciding on a new home, you have several options that work around your timeline. For example, if you prefer to move into a new home as soon as possible, you can choose to buy a quick-move-in home in Raleigh/Durham, Pinehurst, or Charleston that provides all the advantages of new construction, from contemporary design to all-new systems and appliances, along with a shorter wait time.
On the other hand, if you would like to make personalizations and you are willing to wait longer to move in, you can choose to build a new home. When it comes to the decision to purchase a new home, you should not have to compromise your personal schedule or design preferences. With a variety of options, you can settle into the exact home you want, when you want to.
Reasons to Build a New Construction Home
- You prefer to customize your floorplan and the exterior look of your home
- You want to visit our design center and personally choose every selection in your new home with help from one of our experienced designers
- You do not mind waiting a bit longer to move into your new home
Reasons to Buy a Quick-Move-In Home
- You are eager to start enjoying the benefits of a new home, from more open space to all-new appliances and everything in between
- All the hard decisions have been made, from the floorplan specifics to the design selections
- Each quick-move-in home has been professionally designed by our award-winning design team
Purchasing a new home is one of the most exciting experiences of your life, which means that you should be able to decide what you want in terms of design, and when you want to move in. Whether you choose to build new or buy a quick-move-in home, you will be in control of your new home journey. Your best days are just ahead — cheers to a new year and new beginnings!